Check out this week's release notes!
We add a new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Added the ability to set staff appointment availability in 15 minute increments.
- Fixed the issue where fields added &/or created under Setup > Registration> Fields wouldn't consistently show up on the iPad Kiosk App sign up flow or consistently show up in the order that had set in the back end.
- Fixed the issue where after separating family members, an account previously used for autopay would still appear as available for the membership(s) not associated with the main profile who owned the payment account.
- Fixed the issue where when adding a skill result from the Progress & Results section of a member's profile, the results list would revert to the default sort order after adding the result even when you had set a custom sort order.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing benchmarks under the Progress & Results section of a member's profile, the default sort order was not alphabetical.
- Fixed the issue where when entering a guardian's phone number in the iPad Kiosk App it would populate in the home address field in the profile.
- Fixed the issue where you were able to create and save a new measure in advanced workout tracking without giving it a name.