Most people export the following information from Wodify. If you have any questions about what information to export, please contact your Implementation Specialist.
Exporting Athletes from Wodify
Follow the below instructions to export your athletes from Wodify:
1. From Wodify, on the left-hand menu, Click on Reporting >> Athletes >> Athletes Home Map Report
2. Decide whether you want to export Active Athletes only or all your past members.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If this report contains more than 2000 people, please read through this document before proceeding: Risk of Having More Than 2000 Records In Your Zen Planner Account
3. Click Export and send this report to your implementation Specialist
Exporting Birthdays from Wodify
Follow the below instructions to export client birthdays from Wodify:
IMPORTANT NOTE:You will NOT be able to export all of your member’s birthdays from Wodify. You can ONLY pull birthdays for people who have an upcoming birthday within a 120-day window of the time you are exporting this report.
1. From Wodify, on the left-hand menu, Click on Reporting >> Athletes >> Athletes With Upcoming Birthdays
2. Click Export and send this report to your Implementation Specialist
Exporting Memberships from Wodify
Follow the below instructions to export memberships from Wodify:
1. From Wodify, on the left-hand menu, Click on Reporting >> Athletes
2. Select and export these reports one by one:
- Athletes by Membership Type
- Athletes by Payment Plan
- Athletes with Memberships On Hold (Select "Current Holds Only" - see picture below)
- Memberships With Discounts
3. Click Export for each report and send all of these reports to your Implementation Specialist
Exporting Workout Results from Wodify
Follow the below instructions to export workout results from Wodify:
**IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to add all Skills/Measures into Zen Planner BEFORE proceeding with this import. Each Skill/Measure must ALREADY EXIST in your Zen Planner Database prior to importing your member's workout results. Any Skills/Measures that are not under your Workouts list in Zen Planner WILL NOT be imported.
Please keep in mind that the Skill Name and the way that the skill is measured in the Wodify file must EXACTLY match the way you built it in Zen Planner. The skill name, must also EXACTLY match the capitalization, punctuation, and spacing as it appears in Zen Planner.
If needed: Please see this help document on building your Skills/Measures in Zen Planner BEFORE proceeding with the following steps.
1. From Wodify, on the left-hand menu, Click on Reporting >> Performance Results >> Performance Results: PRs
2. Click Export and send this report to your Onboarding Coach
PLEASE NOTE: We don’t recommend exporting all of your results because it is extremely time-consuming for you to export them and for us to assist you with importing them into Zen Planner. Your athletes will get the most value out of their PRs since those are the movements and workouts that they compare over time to gauge their overall progress.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you export these files, it will mark your cutover date to start using Zen Planner Workout tracking to track your member’s workouts. We recommend completing your workout result exports last so the transfer runs smoothly and you aren’t having to pull additional reports at a later date.***