Check out this week's release notes!
We released a major update to our suite of mobile solutions and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
New Staff App for Tablets!
Introducing our NEW Staff App for iPad & Android Tablets
We brought together the most used features of the studio Welcome Desk and the convenience of the downloadable phone Staff App into a fantastic tablet app to help you & your staff get the most out of Zen Planner.
- Fixed the issue where membership options that were set to NOT be visible on the studio sign up page, would still appear as a purchase option when using the drop in feature in Welcome Desk.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where when logging workout results through the Member App on an iPhone, skills would only display for one workout even when there were multiple workouts scheduled for that day.
- Fixed the issue where exporting a membership type report as a CSV file, where the 'Autopay?' category is included in the report results, the 'Autopay?' column would appear in the wrong format when viewing the downloaded file.
- Fixed the issue where when setting the date to display a workout on Member Connect, it would not control the workout's date of appearance on the Member App where it would appear right away.
- Fixed the issue where staff with the 'View Personal Profiles' privilege, but not the 'Attendance Coordinator' privilege, were able to check members into classes & appointments through the Welcome Desk.
- Fixed the issue where the Mailchimp integration page in your database would only display a maximum of 25 Mailchimp lists at a time for your integrated Mailchimp account.
- Fixed the issue where skills set up to use letter grade scores were not displaying in the selected sort order.
- Fixed the issue where even after removing staff privileges from a profile, the former staff member would continue to be contacted for automations where they were listed as the primary instructor for a member.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing the 'All Results' report in workout tracking, the last logged result would appear as the member's PR instead of the members actual PR for that skill.