Check out this week's release notes!
We added a new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Added account & currency support for customers in Gibraltar.
- Fixed the issue where the Daily Leaderboard was visible even when the setting for "Daily Leaderboard Visible?" was set to 'No' in Display Options.
- Fixed the issue where profile alerts containing text using apostrophes, would appear without the apostrophes when saved.
- Fixed the issue where a system error would occur when editing a pay period in pay rates.
- Fixed the issue where members could only add new profiles to their family account on the member connect website when they also had the privilege to update existing family profiles.
- Fixed the issue where an attendance type report would report 'Unlimited Attendance' memberships as 'Limited Attendance' in the membership description column.
- Fixed the issue where when paying multiple bills with a single payment, the payment detail screen was not listing the bills being paid in order by due date or bill number.
- Fixed the issue where events that were closed for registration were not displaying that information on the main page for the event on member connect.
- Fixed the issue where you were not able to able to use special characters including the & and # symbols when creating an online discount code.
- Fixed the issue where the staff lockout duration after 5 failed password entry attempts on the kiosk iPad app was longer than the stated 30 minutes.