Check out this week's release notes!
We made some improvements and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Improvements & Enhancements
- Added account & currency support for customers in Ecuador.
- Now, when you are viewing the payroll report for a specific staff member, you can see the staff member's pay rate(s).
- Fixed the intermittent issue where the 'last attendance date' field in the Welcome Desk would incorrectly display 'Today' or 'First Visit' for members where that didn't apply.
- Fixed the issue where you were only able to view the top four alphabetical results in the Customer Lookup Field in Retail for a given last name, even when more than four people exist with the same last name.
- Fixed the issue where you were unable to remove the phone number field from a prospect form; the system would consistently add it back after you would save the prospect form without it.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where the Faceboard would display the incorrect date for classes and workouts.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where when registering people on the ipad kiosk, you would receive the error message "error processing response from studio".
- Fixed the issue where event type custom fields created with a format of 'long text', were only saving the first 50 characters of a response.
- Fixed the issue where you were unable to modify an existing report when accessing that report through the power search function (search bar).
- Fixed the issue where the discount code box was visible for event & membership registrations on the Member Connect site, even when there were no discount codes created that could be used for that type of registration.
- Fixed the issue where having multiple workouts active would cause the workout that was activated second to display in the wrong format on the Member App.
- Fixed the issue where when logging results for students via the welcome desk, you weren't able to sort by people and still have the option to make results public.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing the sign up page on member connect, using the sort function to filter by membership category would still display results that included events.
- Fixed the issue where some Zen Planner databases located in countries with non-US dollar currencies would have bill & payment amounts appear in USD in automations and templates.