Check out this week's release notes!
We added some new features & squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Billing address information is no longer required when adding a credit card to a member's profile! Staff & members will only have to provide the billing zip code to save a card & process transactions.
- When creating a new AMRAP type measure, we changed the default sort order of results to be 'UP: Higher result is better'.
- Fixed the issue where in the Attendance Summary report, the Total Attendance by Week graph would report beginning on Wednesday. It has been fixed to report beginning on Monday.
- Fixed the issue where right-clicking the 'View Full Profile' link for a member in the Welcome Desk to open their profile in a new tab, would mistakenly take you to the home page.
- Fixed the issue where memberships with recurring signup fees would charge the next signup fee on the anniversary of the membership create date and not the actual renewal date if those dates were different.
- Fixed the issue where membership options with an add on membership trigger would add a custom membership with the add on membership's settings to new signups even after the specified add on membership had been deleted.
- Fixed the issue where a member's 'Best' score for a skill/measure was showing inaccurately on Faceboard.
- Fixed the issue in advanced workout tracking where you were able to create a new measure and save it without giving it a name.
- Fixed the issue where dropping a membership on it's begin date would generate a system error message.
- Fixed the issue where the wholesale price for retail items would not update when using the 'batch update' tool from a Products (Show Options) type report.
- Fixed the issue where the wholesale retail price was not calculating correctly in the summary info on a Bill (retail bills store processed only) type report.
- Fixed the issue where the member's name was not appearing in the upper left hand corner on all profile screens making it difficult to see which profile you were working in after leaving the overview screen.