Check out this week's release notes!
We updated workout tracking on the member app and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Log Custom Workout Results on the Member App!
We are so excited to announce that your members can now enter custom results through the Member App.
When a member goes to the 'Workouts' menu in the app, they will see an '+Add Custom Result' button. On days when a programmed workout is scheduled, the '+Add Custom Result' button will appear at the bottom of the page after the workout.
To take advantage of this new feature, make sure you have your workout options set to allow members to 'View And Edit Results for Assigned Workouts and any other Measure in the Database'.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't edit a caption for an uploaded attachment on a custom page.
- Fixed the issue where purchasing a free retail item on member connect would require a customer to enter a payment account.
- Fixed the issue in the studio retail store where you were unable to process an offline payment using the 'Guest Person' profile.
- Fixed the issue where classes with a limited RSVP start time were not applying those start time limits to free trial reservations.
- Fixed the issue where retail products using multiple options with separate inventory values were not triggering the low inventory email automation as expected.
- Fixed the issue where you were unable to enter hourly payroll for the last week of 2016.