Check out this week's release notes!
We added a new feature to our kiosk iPad app and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Added the ability for new signups on the kiosk iPad app to select their primary location.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Notify Staff' trigger in a Membership Option would continue to fire off after the assigned staff member had all staff privileges removed.
- Fixed the issue where checking in a member that has a current membership as a 'drop in' for a class via the Staff App or Welcome desk would result in the system associating that attendance record with their current membership instead of leaving it as a drop in.
- Fixed the issue where online payments made for members with names containing special characters (accented characters) would automatically fail due to the special characters.
- Fixed the issue where the arrows under Progress & Results on a member's profile would become unresponsive after a new result is added.
- Fixed the issue where the results of the "Students Eligible for Next Test" report on Dashboard > My Statistics > Promotional Tests was not reporting accurately.
- Fixed the issue where the People (show programs) type report was not accurately reporting on skills passed by members.
- Fixed the issue where staff members were able to check a member in twice for a class through the Staff App.
- Fixed the issue where multi-day events would not show the time/place description for each individual session scheduled when viewed on member connect.
- Fixed the issue where Attendance type reports and the Attendance Averages report on the dashboard were not accurate when set to report on data more than one year old.