Check out this week's release notes!
We added a new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
New Features and Enhancements
- We are so excited to announce that you can now set your own default publish date and time when programming workouts!
- Fixed the issue where gym members were unable to rotate the direction of their own profile photos on Member Connect.
- Fixed the issue where when members purchased retail items on the Kiosk app, the retail category did not showcase on the bill description.
- Fixed the issue where clients were not able to make a reservation for an eligible class with a membership that was not on hold, when the client had another membership on hold on their profile. Previously, a hold on a single student membership would place the entire profile on hold.
- Fixed the issue where when launching the 'attendance kiosk' on a mobile device you were unable to choose a location.
- Fixed the issue where automations were sending out at incorrect times after being triggered.
- Fixed the issue where FitPro accounts were not syncing properly with Zen Planner.
- Fixed the issue where hold automations were not triggering correctly when you set up a new hold on a member that had a pre-existing hold.
To be automatically notified about future release announcements...