Check out this week's release notes!
We added a new enhancement and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your members.
- We are excited to announce your Members are now able to see other class participants by default on the Member App. This enhancement will enable your members to engage more in booking reservations for your classes. It is easy to turn this setting to OFF in online class settings if you do not allow members to see who else is coming to each class.
- Fixed the issue where when purchasing retail on Member Connect it was unclear that a client needed to enter their billing address when completing a purchase.
- Fixed the issue where facility locations were displaying incorrectly via the 'Map' on Member Connect and on the Member Mobile App.
- Fixed the issue where (because of a recent Chrome update) it was difficult to make edits to the 'appearance' page on Member Connect.
- Fixed the issue where when you added a person to an existing appointment on the calendar in the Welcome Desk, you were given the option to select recurring appointment.
To be automatically notified about future release announcements...