An intermittent class is a class that occurs on a non-weekly schedule; like every other week, or every third Wednesday.
Right now, you will have to set up your class as a weekly recurring class, then use a report to identify & delete the classes that won't actually occur.
#1 - Create your intermittent class with the weekdays & times it will occur and save it as a normal weekly recurring class.
#2 - Go to Dashboard> Saved Reports> Operations
- Click into the Session Calendar Maintenance report, then click 'Edit Report'
- Update the 'Date:On or After' filed to 2/27/16
- Update the 'Date:On or Before' fields to 3/13/16
- Update the 'Class:is' field to the name of the class you need to work on.
- Click the gray refresh button beneath the criteria fields
- Give the updated report a look to see if it meets what you would expect to see
- Click the box next to the classes you need to remove from the calendar.
- Click the 'Batch Update' button, then 'Delete Checked Sessions' in the popup
The studio calendar populates your class schedule on a rolling 1 year basis, so you will need to go in periodically and run the report to remove future unwanted classes. A typical maintenance schedule would be once a month to keep it down to a quick task.