CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S RELEASE NOTES!
We added a new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your members.
- We are very excited to announce our new "time clock" feature! Now staff members will be able to clock in and clock out either in Studio or on the Staff App (tablets only).
- Fixed the issue where you were not able to enter a postal code on the Member App that included letters and numbers when adding a payment method.
- Fixed the issue where when applying a hold to a membership with limited access, the "How do you want this hold applied?" language was appearing vertically instead of horizontally.
- Fixed the issue where custom page(s) were not displaying on Member Connect when a user was logged in on a mobile device.
- Fixed the issue where when in retail while logged into Studio, the fields related to an offline payment would still display when you switched the payment method to an account saved on file.
- Fixed the issue where when signing up for a membership on Member Connect, people were able to complete the registration form without having to enter all the required fields.
- Fixed the issue where you would receive an error when you tried to batch delete or batch update attendance records attached to a class that was deleted (or never existed because of an import).
To be automatically notified about future release announcements...