In this article, we will walk you through how to edit an individual class session from the Staff App Mobile and Staff App Tablet.
Edits include how to:
- Change class time
- Change class location
- Change instructors
- Delete class
Staff App Mobile
1. Click on the class session gear in the class you wish to edit
2. In the class details page, click "Edit Session"
3. On the next page, make any edits to the class session by tapping into the edit box. On this screen you are able to edit the:
- Assistant Staff (singular or plural)
- Add, delete, edit notes
- Delete the Class session
Tap "X" to close, Save or Delete
On Staff App Tablet
- In the Class Session you wish to edit, click "edit session" on the right panel of the class details.
- Note the same editing capabilities located on the right panel screen.
- When you delete a class, you will be taken to the next upcoming class available that day.
- If you delete the only class of that day, the screen will say "There is nothing scheduled for today."
- If you edit the date of the class, on Mobile the calendar will load on the "new" date you scheduled it to. On Tablet, the class will reload for class view, calendar on left is not for the "new" date.
Find other help documentation for Staff App usability here.
Reach out to us with your questions, suggestions and comments. Reach our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-541-3570.