In this article, we will walk you through how to edit an individual session from the Staff App Mobile and Staff App Tablet.
Edits include how to:
- Change session time
- Change session location
- Change instructors
- Delete session
Staff App Mobile
1. Click on the gear icon in the session you wish to edit
2. In the session details page, click "Edit"
3. On the next page, make any edits to the session by tapping into the edit box. On this screen you are able to edit the:
- Assistant Staff (singular or plural)
- Add, delete, edit notes
- Delete the session
Tap "X" to close, Save or Delete
On Staff App Tablet
- In the session you wish to edit, click "Edit" on the right panel of the details screen.
- Note the same editing capabilities located on the right panel screen.
- When you delete a session, you will be taken to the next upcoming session available that day.
- If you delete the only session of that day, the screen will say "There is nothing scheduled for today."
- If you edit the date of the session, on Mobile the calendar will load on the "new" date you scheduled it to. On Tablet, the class will reload for session view, calendar on left is not for the "new" date.
Find other help documentation for Staff App usability here.
Reach out to us with your questions, suggestions and comments. Reach our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-541-3570.