This article demonstrates to to sync a class to your default calendar on your mobile device.
1. In the Zen Planner Member App, click into the class you would like to sync to your calendar.
2. Once in the class, tap on the "Add to Calendar" button.
3. Once you tap "Add to Calendar," you will be taken to your default calendar on your mobile device to view.
- "Adding to Calendar" does not automatically reserve you for that class. If you want to reserve, you will need to reserve your spot in the Member App.
- If the class is cancelled or changed after you add it to your calendar, your calendar app will not show that update.
- If you accidentally try to add the class to your calendar more than once, no duplicates will be made on your personal default mobile calendar.
If you have any questions for us, please reach out to our Support Team at
email@example.com or at 866-541-3570.