In this article, we will walk you through how to access our new Kiosk Mode through Staff App tablet, and check-in
*Note: Kiosk Mode is only available on the Tablet or iPad version of Staff App - not on mobile.
- Open the Staff App on an iPad or Tablet device
- Tap on Kiosk Mode in the bottom right hand corner of the page to activate Kiosk Mode
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see the upcoming class highlighted and at the top of the list
- Click into the class that you are wanting to check into from this list
- Search and click on your photo/name on the right hand side of the page. Currently, you are not able to check in if you are not eligible for that session. NOTE: In the event that you are running late, please see a staff member to check-in. You will no longer be able to check-in 15 minutes after the class has passed
- Once you have clicked on your photo/name an animation will display to confirm that it was successful
When searching through a larger list of members, you can easily locate yourself for check-in by using the search bar at the top.
If you would like to remove yourself from being checked into the session, you can click on your name/photo again to revert back to the previous state. You will see the animation again notifying you that you have been removed as checked in.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to resolve any blocking alerts with a staff member before you are able to check-in. Stay tuned for the ability to resolve alerts from Kiosk Mode!
Interested in updating your brand colors? Click here on how to do that!
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-541-3570.