When you have a class with an intermittent or sporadic schedule, you will want to set up a routine of going in and removing the future classes from the calendar that will not occur.
A typical maintenance schedule would be once a month if you plan out 6 months to a year in advance. The studio calendar only goes out a year into the future with recurring classes populating on a rolling, daily basis. If you only plan sessions out a little in advance, or as you go, you will want to perform maintenance more often or as upcoming schedules are finalized.
There is a report in Dashboard>Saved Reports>Operations that will help you do this. Here are the instructions:
- Click into the Session Calendar Maintenance report, then click 'Edit Report'
- Update the 'Date:On or After' field to reflect the time period you want to edit
- Remove the 'Date:On or Before' field by clicking the 'X' to the right of the field
- Update the 'Class:is' field to the name of the class you need to edit
- Click the gray refresh button beneath the criteria fields
- Give the updated report a look to see if it meets what you would expect to see
- Select all the records, or you can just click the box next to the classes you need to remove from the calendar.
- Click the 'Batch Update' button, then 'Delete Checked Sessions' in the popup
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please reach out to a customer success agent for specific help with your setup:
Phone: 866-541-3570, Mon-Fri (9a-9p US eastern time)
Online Chat: http://help.zenplanner.com