Note: The UpLaunch integration must be activated by the Zen Planner locked database owner.
Enabling the Zen Planner & UpLaunch integration
Enabling the Zen Planner & Uplaunch integration will automatically update your contact’s information in UpLaunch when any changes are made in Zen Planner, eliminating the manual work previously required to coordinate these two efforts. Since UpLaunch is where you collect most of your leads, a new prospect will also be created in Zen Planner anytime a new lead is received by UpLaunch!
Click HERE if you would prefer to watch a video on how to set up your UpLaunch integration
Get started by enabling your integration with UpLaunch in your Zen Planner account under Setup → External Services → UpLaunch. Activate the integration and copy your integration key.
Next, enable the integration in your UpLaunch account under Integrations → Zen Planner.
Click Launch and enable the integration by toggling on the toggle in the top right corner of the card.
Paste the Integration Key from Zen Planner in the field that appears after enabling → Save
Toggle on the Sync leads to Zen Planner? toggle to allow the creation of prospect from UpLaunch to Zen Planner.
Select a Default Prospect Program → Save
Click "Go to Sync Wizard" to begin the Sync Wizard process.
Complete the Sync Wizard
The "Sync Wizard" helps you sync contacts between your Zen Planner and UpLaunch accounts. Zen Planner members, prospects and alumni will be pulled in for your review and we will smartly match them up to contacts in UpLaunch!
- For existing Zen Planner & UpLaunch users: the Sync Wizard helps you clean up any incorrect contact information before you connect your contacts.
- For new UpLaunch users: the Sync Wizard will assist you in importing your contacts from Zen Planner to UpLaunch so that your contacts are kept in sync from the start.
The Sync Wizard will default to having "Test Mode" ON. Test Mode allows you to review your data without committing to any changes. We recommend running through the Sync Wizard in Test Mode once so that you are confident in the steps - just note the integration will not sync in this state. You have the option to turn this off at any time and complete the integration.
Click Start to proceed through the Sync Wizard.
There are 5 steps to complete in the Sync Wizard:
- UpLaunch retrieves your contacts from Zen Planner and surfaces them in steps:
- Step 1 surfaces Zen Planner & UpLaunch contacts who match exactly by email AND status/lifecycle
- Step 2a surfaces UpLaunch contacts that have multiple email matches with Zen Planner contacts
- Step 2b surfaces UpLaunch contacts that have multiple name matches with Zen Planner contacts
- UpLaunch also corrects or adds campaigns in these steps:
- Step 3 surfaces Zen Planner contacts who have a mismatched status in Zen Planner to lifecycle in UpLaunch and allows you to correct them
- Step 4 surfaces Zen Planner contacts who are not found in UpLaunch and can be added.
- In Step 5, you can review and sync contacts.
Note: “Contacts Not Connected or Added” are contacts with the toggle turned off or had “do not connect selected” from the campaign’s drop-down menu. The other numbers summarize the connected stats for contacts on each step.
Complete the Sync:
- “Sync my contacts!” will start the process of creating the connection between contacts in Zen Planner and UpLaunch. Once this process starts, it can’t be aborted.
- Choose OK, to confirm
The sync process could take up to 30 minutes, depending on the size of your database; however, you to not need to stay on this page for the sync to be completed.
Post integration sync
Once the sync process is complete, a red ZP icon will appear on the UpLaunch contact's profile in both the “Contacts” area and individual's contact record. The integration between Zen Planner & UpLaunch saves you time by keeping your connected contacts automatically in sync for you!