Say GOODBYE to mismatched lifecycles and manual conversions and say HELLO to our new integration with UpLaunch!
As an owner, you're focused on running your gym and streamlining your operations in a time-efficient way that allows you to do so! Enabling the Zen Planner & UpLaunch integration will sync your contacts automatically between your two accounts and give you peace of mind that your contacts have the same information between platforms.
Our integration with UpLaunch will allow you to sync your contacts so that:
- Adding a membership moves your lead to client in UpLaunch.
- Dropping a membership moves your client to former client in UpLaunch.
- Updating contact information in Zen Planner also updates in UpLaunch.
- Creating a new lead in UpLaunch creates a new prospect in Zen Planner.
Information that will be kept in sync:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
Automatically updating your contact’s information in UpLaunch when any changes are made in Zen Planner, eliminates the manual work previously required to coordinate these two efforts. Since UpLaunch is where you collect most of your leads, a new prospect will also be created in Zen Planner anytime a new lead is received by UpLaunch!
3 Ways to Optimize Your Sync
- Tidy up your Zen Planner contact list. We suggest sorting your contacts by their statuses so that you can quickly review their lifecycles and make sure they are appropriately marked as either prospects, members, or alumni. If you notice any errors or typos, update them before you begin the integration process.
- Identify a default Prospect Program. In order for new UpLaunch leads to be created in Zen Planner, you will need to select a default prospect programs for new leads. You can always update this in the UpLaunch contact’s profile details.
- Review your default Journey setting in UpLaunch. Familiarize yourself with the content and cadence of campaign steps for this Journey, especially for New/Active Leads and New Clients. Any automations will begin immediately after the Sync Wizard has completed. To prevent any unwanted communications from triggering automatically, we set the default campaign selection to Inactive Lead and Established Client. However, you may manually change these campaigns to New/Active Lead or New Client during the Sync Wizard.
See details on how to enable the Zen Planner & UpLaunch integration here .