Update: December 31, 2020 - we've temporarily removed the ability to set a reservation limit for the number of classes that can be reserved per day. Expect this to be back soon!
If you are looking to limit the number of people in your facility or per class, requiring and setting a limit on reservations can ensure you effectively control the number of people in each class.
Set class capacity limits
- Go to Setup
- Choose Classes
- Select the class
- Select the Online tab (at the top of the page)
- Under Online Settings, select the box next to "SHOW ON WEBSITE AND MOBILE"
- This will display the class on your online calendar for members to view on Member Connect and Member App
- Under Online Reservations, select the box next to "ALLOW RESERVATIONS"
- Set the Reservation Max
- This is the maximum number of people that can reserve a spot for the class
- Set the Waitlist Max
- If a value is set here, members will be added to the waitlist and automatically added to the class should another member cancel their reservation
- Save Changes
Note: If you choose to allow a waitlist, consider setting rules around when a member can reserve and cancel reservations: Publish Your Schedule as an Online Calendar
Set a Reservation Limit
You can limit the amount of classes a member can reserve per day. This will help ensure all members are given a fair chance at getting in a class when there is limited class space.
Go to Setup > Classes > Edit Universal Class Settings > Select 'Set Reservation Limit Per Day'
Members will receive a message on Member Connect and Member App once they have reached the limit.
Reserve/Waitlist for a class on Member App/Member Connect
If a class has a capacity limit, members will be able to view the reservation limit in the Member App and Member Connect.