If a member is having issues logging in to your Member Connect site or Member App, you can troubleshoot the issue very quickly. If the member hasn't already, you should direct them to this article in the Student Guide to the Member Connect Site section that will walk them through fixing this issue:
Next Steps & Key Points:
- Neither you nor the Zen Planner support staff has access to a member's forgotten password.
- You, your staff, or a Zen Planner customer advocate can only send them a password reset email (the same one they can send themselves from the Member Login page on Member Connect). You can manually send this email to them by going to their member profile and clicking the lightning bolt icon beneath their profile photo. From this popup menu, click on the link to send a password reset email to the member.
- Make sure the member is going to the correct address/URL for your Member Connect site.
- Verify that the member is using the email address you have on their profile. Using an incorrect email is a very common occurrence with login issues.
- The only requirement for your member's passwords is that they are a minimum of 8 characters.
- New member passwords will not expire. Only staff passwords require resetting every 90 days based on PCI Compliance standards.
- Just like the studio database, the Member Connect site is only supported while using the most recent version of our recommended browsers.
- If a member is still having issues after following the troubleshooting instructions, please reach out to the Zen Planner support team for additional help. You or your member can call the Customer Advocate desk at (866-541-3570) or email them at email@example.com.