Check out this week's release notes!
We added an important software improvement and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Added the ability for a staff member to add the gender field to a request info form.
- Fixed the issue where if a person had Member Connect login credentials (was already a member or filled out the Request Info form), membership registration form fields that were set up to be required, were not being presented as required on Member Connect.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing skill results from a member's Progress & Results page in studio, skills with quote marks in the name would appear incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue where a staff member couldn't reallocate a member's reservations or attendances from an individually owned membership to a shared membership that the member did not also own.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't send a member an email from the studio site if they had an image file uploaded to their documents section.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where some some customers were able to make duplicate reservations for a single class through the member connect site.
- Fixed the issue where database notes were not being generated when batch deleting people from a database.