PLEASE NOTE: MBO now limits the number & types of reports you can access related to your software subscription level. Depending on your MBO subscription level, you may not have access to pull this report. Please reach out to MBO if you have questions about accessing reports.
1. From MBO, click on Reports >> Clients >> Membership.
2. On the Membership Summary page, click on the Generate button to create a summary of all your memberships.
3. Under the Members section on the right of the page, click INTO the Active > Total link to view all the memberships in an exportable format. Please do not export the screen listed below.
4. If your Active Members Total in the above screenshot appears as the correct number please proceed to step 5 below.
IF YOUR ACTIVE MEMBERS DO NOT APPEAR AS AN ACCURATE ACTIVE MEMBER COUNT, PLEASE PULL A SALES BY SERVICE REPORT INSTEAD BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS-
We recommend the following when pulling this report-
- Modify the dates so it captures sales within the last year by changing the start date to a year prior to the date of export.
- All Categories selected in the Revenue Category section
- All Categories selected in Service Category
- Select Detail under Options.
You should then see all you members listed with their appropriate membership by looking in the category column.
The activation date should display when they began their membership which we will use for the import.
The Expiration date will tell us if that membership is currently expired. We may need you help determining some of these which will be further discussed during your onboarding call.
Once the data looks accurate, click the Export to Excel link and send us this file for review. We will then be in touch with you for the next steps.
5. Once the report is generated, click on the Excel spreadsheet icon to export the list to an Excel file and save it on your desktop.
If the date listed in the Member From column is their most recent bill date NOT contract start date, please pull the report again but filter by agreement date by switching the Filter By drop down.
Please send this file to us and we will provide you the next steps to begin your integration.