PLEASE NOTE: MBO now limits the number & types of reports you can access related to your software subscription level. Depending on your MBO subscription level, you may not have access to pull this report. Please reach out to MBO if you have questions about accessing reports.
This topic shows you how to export your existing people from a Mindbody Online database into an Excel spreadsheet. When you have finished this topic, you will be able to re-format the spreadsheet and import the revised spreadsheet into your Zen Planner account.
1. From your MBO account, click on Reports >> Clients >> Mailing Lists.
2. The Mailers & Data Exports page contains a box that at the top of the report that you can use to generate a report and filter the results of the report. To export all the people in your MBO database, enter the following criteria for the report and then click on the Generate button:
- Under the title "Mailer Lists", you'll see a drop down menu that says "Email List". Change this to "Mailing List".
- In the List Clients and Client's Opt-In Status field, select "All Clients". Leave all the other fields the same.
3. Once the report is generated, click on the green XLS icon to export the list to an Excel file and save it on your computer.
4. Now you're ready to format your spreadsheet so you can import your list into Zen Planner.
****You may have noticed that only the birth month and day appear in this report. If you would like to export the year please follow the steps here:
Schedule at a Glance:
- This report will only show the date of birth for clients who have had a visit during a specified date range and will include the year.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- On the left side, select the Clients tab.
- Locate the Schedule at a Glance report.
- Enter in the date range you wish to generate results for. (1/1/17-12/31/17)
- Export the report by clicking on the Export to Excel icon near the Generate button.
- View the exported results in Excel.