When you're ready to move your business from Mindbody Online to Zen Planner, you will need to formally request the data from Mindbody online. This will carry with it a fee. At the time this article was updated (6/7/18) There are various fees that MBO will charge please make sure you speak with them about specifics.
How to Request Your Credit Card Data
Once this email is sent, you will need to have a discussion with MINDBODY on a specific termination date for your account with them. They will typically request at least 30-day notice for this termination.
Please make sure you have exported all the necessary information before you hit that 30 day deadline from the date of request.
After Mindbody provides the file, please do the following:
1. Add your business name to the file name prior to upload.
2. This file must be unencrypted, please do not password protect this file.
3. go to https://ftp.daxko.com and use the username of ZPCCImports with the password of S52UGvQrq6ac7UyP (copy and paste this to insure you are typing the information correctly).
4. Click +Add Files> Start upload.
5. Once the file has been uploaded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm that we have received the correct information and upload this for you.
Note: TO MAKE SURE YOUR DATA IS SECURELY TRANSFERRED- DO NOT TRANSMIT THESE FILES IN ANY OTHER MANNER OTHER THAN THE STEPS LISTED ABOVE.