1. To add a test, click on Calendar > Add to Calendar... > + Test which will open the Add a Promotional Test window. The Add a Promotional Test window is organized into three main tabs.
The Test Setup tab contains all the basic settings that are required to create your test.
- Name - This name appears on both the Zen Planner calendar and the Member Website calendar.
- Income Category - You can manage this list from Setup > Lookup Codes.
- Show on Portal? - This only displays the test in the Member Website calendar. It does NOT allow online test registration.
- Date and Time - Date and Time for the test.
- Duration - Length of time for the test.
- Location - You can manage this list from Setup > Lookup Codes.
- Calendar Color - This color is displayed on both the Zen Planner and Member Website calendars.
The Description tab displays information about the test on the Zen Planner calendar and the Member Website calendar.
The Programs tab displays a list of all the programs in your school and checks all the programs by default. A student must have an active membership in one of these checked programs to be eligible for this test.
2. Once you have finished entering all the information, click on Save Changes. You are now ready to register students for a test. Learn more about Promotional Tests features.