To automatically send an email to your customers after attending a class as a drop-in student, activate the Drop-In Class Thank You Email.
1. Go to Setup > Communications > Automations.
2. Under Calendar, click on the Drop-In Class Thank You Email to edit the settings. Make sure your setting match the criteria displayed below.
- Calendar item - Set this to "Scheduled Class" to trigger sending this automation for classes only
- Attendance Type - Set to "Drop-In" which is the default attendance type when a person signs up for a drop-in class
- Reserved - Set to "Yes" which is the default RSVP setting when a person signs up for a drop-in class online
- Attended - Set to "Yes" which will trigger sending this email only to a person who attended the class
- Schedule - Set to "1 Days After Class Time" - which is 24 hours after the scheduled class starts
- Template - Select "Welcome Drop In Student" as the default template.
3. To view and customize the email template, click on the blue arrow next to the Template field.
4. Check the box next to Automation is ACTIVE to activate the automation, then click on Save Changes.