To automatically send an email to your member after reserving a class on the member website, activate the Class RSVP Confirmation Email.
1. Go to Setup > Communications > Automations.
2. Under Calendar, click on the Class RSVP Confirmation Email to edit the settings. Make sure your setting match the criteria displayed below.
- Calendar item - Set this to Scheduled Class to trigger sending this automation for clases only
- Attendance Type - Set to "Enrollment" which is the default attendance type when a member reserves a class online
- Reserved - Set to "Yes" which is the default RSVP setting when a person reserves a class online
- Schedule - Set to 0 Days After Create Date - which is immediately after the class is reserved
3. To view and customize the email template, click on the blue arrow next to the Template field.
4. Check the box next to Automation is ACTIVE to activate the automation, then click on Save Changes.