To automatically send an email to your staff when an appointment request has been booked on the member website, activate the Class RSVP Reminder Email.
1. Go to Setup > Communications > Automations.
2. Under Calendar, click on the Class RSVP Rminder to edit the settings. Make sure your setting match the criteria displayed below.
- Calendar item - Set this to "Scheduled Class" to trigger sending this automation for classes only
- Attendance Type - Set to "Enrollment" which is the default attendance type when a member reserves a class online
- Reserved - Set to "Yes" which is the default RSVP setting when a person books an appointment online
- Schedule - Set to 1 Days After Create Date - which is 24 hours before the scheduled class starts
- Template - Select "Class Reserved Reminder - Email" as the default template.
3. To view and customize the email template, click on the blue arrow next to the Template field.
4. Check the box next to Automation is ACTIVE to activate the automation, then click on Save Changes.