To automatically send a confirmation email to your customer when drop-in class has been purchased on the member website, activate the Drop-In Class Confirmation Email.
1. Go to Setup > Communications > Automations.
2. Under Calendar, click on the Drop-In Class Confirmation Email to edit the settings. Make sure your setting match the criteria displayed below.
- Calendar item - Set this to "Scheduled Class" to trigger sending this automation for classes only
- Attendance Type - Set to "Drop-In" which is the default attendance type when a member purchases a drop-in class online
- Reserved - Set to "Yes" which is the default RSVP setting when a person books an appointment online
- Schedule - Set to 0 Days After Create Date - which is immediately after the drop-in class has been purchased.
- Template - Select "Drop-In Class Receipt" as the default template.
3. To view and customize the email template, click on the blue arrow next to the Template field.
4. Check the box next to Automation is ACTIVE to activate the automation, then click on Save Changes.