To automatically send an email reminder to your customer before their next scheduled appointment , activate the Appointment Reminder Email.
1. Go to Setup > Communications > Automations.
2. Under Calendar, click on the Appointment Reminder Email to edit the settings. Make sure your setting match the criteria displayed below.
- Calendar item - Set this to Appointment / Private Lesson to trigger sending this automation for appointments only
- Attendance Type - Set to "Drop-In" which is the default attendance type when a person books an appointment online
- Reserved - Set to "Yes" which is the default RSVP setting when a person books an appointment online
- Schedule - Set to 1 Days Before Class Time - which is 24 hours before the scheduled appointment's start time
- Template - Select "Appointment Reminder Email" as the template.
3. To view and customize the email template, click on the blue arrow next to the Template field.
4. Check the box next to Automation is ACTIVE to activate the automation, then click on Save Changes.