With Express Checkout, you can:
- Process Transactions Quickly
- Use an Existing Customer's Saved Payment Account
- Print and Email Receipts
Process Transactions Quickly
- Use a USB Card Swiper to read a person's credit card and process payment.
- No need to enter the customer's personal info - Zen Planner reads the cardholder's information on the card.
- Enter the expiration date and CVV Code to get a better transaction rate from your payment processor.
- Quickly process anonymous transactions under the profile called "GUEST PERSON".
- GUEST PERSON is a system-generated personal profile to process a quick, anonymous transaction.
- GUEST PERSON is not counted in your monthly active student count.
- If the GUEST order was paid by credit card, you can apply a refund to their credit card.
- Customer must have a copy of the receipt to process the refund.
- Use the confirmation code on the receipt to look up the transaction in your payment gateway.
- Once you find the transaction, apply the credit back to the customer from your payment gateway.
Use an Existing Customer's Saved Payment Account
- Type the customer's name or barcode ID in the Customer Lookup Bar to see if they are an existing customer.
- If they do exist in your database, highlight the appropriate person and you will have two options:
- Pay Now - Have a saved payment account? Use the saved account to pay the order now.
- Include in Scheduled Auto Pay - Have an automatic payment scheduled? Add this bill to the next scheduled payment date.
- If they don't exist in your database -
- Swipe the person's credit card and process their order.
- You can add the person to the database (optional) and pay with any option you have available.
- Quickly pay using an offline payment method, i.e. Cash, Check, etc. by establishing them as a Guest.
- If payment amount is greater than the amount due, the Change Amount is displayed.
Printing and Email Receipts
- Printing a Receipt
- If you have a receipt printer set up, you can use the Print Receipt link to print a receipt.
- We currently support printer model Star TSP100, and we suggest using the 3 1/8 paper rolls.
- Emailing a Receipt
- Activate the Pre-Set Automation: Payment Receipt (Setup > Communication > Automations)
- Guests must be added to your database with an email address for the automation to work.