Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where the reservation max for a class was not recognized when signing up as new member through the member connect calendar. Going forward, only people with a an existing membership, that allows them to attend a class, will be able to reserve to its' waitlist through the calendar.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't delete a Skills Category that was no longer in use.
- Fixed the issue where people registering for an event through member connect would be prompted to enter payment account information, even when there was no integrated payment processor and the member privilege to view or change payment information was not active.
- Fixed the issue where when using the multiple schedule tool, you could successfully delete a class schedule, but it would continue to show up in the preview section on the main classes page (Setup>Programs>Classes).
- Fixed the issue where when purchasing a prorated monthly membership through member connect, the payment screen would present the full installment amount under Payment Terms, even though the bill had been correctly generated for the prorated amount.