Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where the year 2015 was not an option as a date range in the Profit and Loss statement report.
- Fixed the issue where a member logged into member connect could not view the chart of their logged skill results.
- Fixed the issue on member connect where when a guardian was signing up another family member as the participant, the membership would be applied to the guardian when a discount code was used.
- Fixed the issue where custom fields could not be deleted.
- Fixed the issue where payments run through Authorize.net were not updating with the correct status if they failed.
- Fixed the issue where payments being run through Authorize.net had fractions of a cent calculated for them, causing the transactions to fail.
- Fixed the issue where appointments could not be scheduled for not started (future) memberships.