Please follow the below instructions to refund a payment
*Note – If you use PaySimple or BlueFin as a payment processor, refunding a Credit Card payment in Zen Planner will push through to the payment processor. If you are attempting to refund an EFT payment OR if you use a payment processor other than PaySimple or BlueFin, after you refund the payment in Zen Planner you will need to log into your payment processor account and refund the payment there as well.
**Note II – PaySimple and BlueFin only allow full refunds through Zen Planner. This document will walk you through the process of a full refund.
1) Go to the members profile that you want to refund the payment for.
2) Click on Financial on the left hand side.
3) Click on View Payments on the right hand side of the screen.
4) Click into the payment you want to refund.
- Multiple Bills can be attached to one payment. Since PaySimple and BlueFin only support full refunds through Zen Planner, you will need to refund all bills associated with the payment.
5) On the right hand side of the screen, click Refund Payment.
6) Select a Refund Reason.
- Select Add a Reason if the reason for the refund current does not exist.
- Add Notes to help you track why you gave the refund.
7) Click the Submit Refund button at the bottom of the page to complete the refund.