Check out this week's release notes!
We added an awesome improvement and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- We made tracking biometric data in premium workout tracking easier by adding body weight as an available skill measurement.
- Fixed the issue where Zen Planner created crossfit skills that were batch added to a database in the past, could not be modified or added as benchmarks in premium workout tracking.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't merge duplicate profiles when there was a long text format custom field filled out with more than 50 characters.
- Fixed the issue where members couldn't log skill results with decimals from a mobile android device.
- Fixed the issue where the "Create a New Family Member" button would show on the class signup page in the member connect calendar, even if the member privilege to "Add a Family Member" had not been selected.
- Fixed the issue where when a report was sorted by last name under the report settings, and that report included a name that used an apostrophe, the apostrophe would duplicate every time the report was refreshed.