Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where when adding a membership to a student's profile the membership options would sometimes display under multiple headings of the same program or membership category.
- Fixed the issue where better non RX results were being ranked ahead of RX results on the all time leaderboard.
- Fixed the issue where when attempting to purchase a membership option that included an add on membership, the add on membership was still being added to the clients profile even after the initial payment failed.
- Fixed the issue where credit card information data tags were not populating in document templates and digital signature documents.
- Fixed the issue where when generating a digital signature document for a membership renewal, billing information data tags were not populating with accurate data.
- Fixed the issue where the installment amount data tag was not consistently populating the correct installment amount when used in a document template or digital signature document.
- Fixed the issue where when a member reserved an appointment from the member connect website, the appointment was created with the member's information placed in the session notes, but the reservation was not being charged to their membership.
- Fixed the issue where members were unable to view skill results for the non head of household members of a family profile from the member connect website.
- Fixed the issue where people were being required to enter payment account information on member connect when booking an appointment or purchasing items from the retail store when an online payment gateway was not integrated.
- Fixed the issue on the member connect mobile site where when clicking on "Record Today's Workout", you would be taken to "My Results" instead of "Today's Workout".
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't change event times while using the date format of year/month/day.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't navigate between the results tables for all skills when using the "Chart" Feature on the progress and results page.