Check out this week's release notes!
We add an amazing new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Members can now sign up other family members from the member connect membership registration page!
Your customers can now choose to sign up other family members from the member connect membership registration page.
After signing in and clicking on “Sign Up” next to a membership option, customers can now choose which family member they want to sign up for that membership by clicking on the “Who is Signing Up?” drop down. From the drop down, customers will also be able to add a new family member and be directed back to the registration page after entering in the new family member’s information.
- Fixed the issue where the pre-made "Class Reservations (No Shows)" report would included future attendance records, not just legitimate past no-shows.
- Fixed the issue in workout tracking where when members are allowed to enter results for any skills, the system only allowed results to be entered for benchmarks through member connect.
- Fixed the issue where the "Last 10 Bills" section on the financial page of a member's profile was not populating.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where members logging workout results from member connect, where the business is located in a country that uses the date format DD/MM/YY, would not be able to save their results with the correct date.
- Fixed the issue where member's entering their results on Member Connect were not able to save all results for a workout with multiple skills.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where when processing some offline payments the system would enter a different time from when the payment was actually processed.
- Fixed the issue where a member would be able to access a custom page on member connect that requires a minimum rank when they had a failed or pending status for that required minimum rank.