Check out this week's release notes!
We have released a lot of awesome new features and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Multiple Improvements To the Appointment Scheduler
Appointment Bill Due Dates Now Default to the Scheduled Appointment Date
We have improved the appointment booking function so the default bill due date is now the date that the appointment is booked for, not the day appointment was created.
Client's will continue to be prompted to pay for appointments if they book them online, but bills for appointments created by staff members through the studio calendar, or in systems without a payment gateway present, will not be due until the date the appointment was booked for.
Deleting an Appointment Also Deletes It's Unpaid Bill
Now, when a staff member deletes an appointment, any unpaid bills associated with the appointment will also be automatically deleted.
More Detailed Control Over Setting the Duration of an Appointment Type
You now have the ability to set the duration of your appointments in five minute increments using the new hours & minutes fields in the appointment setup screen.
Set Gender from the Add a Person Screen in the Studio Calendar
We have added the ability to set the gender of a new client when a staff member is adding them to a class or appointment through the studio calendar.
Increased the Width of Multiple Selection Criteria Fields
We increased the width of the criteria field box in both forms & reports in instances where the "Select Multiple" function is being used. This will vastly improve the ability of staff to view & correctly select criteria.
Other Fantastic Enhancements
- Added the ability to search for a person in your studio database based on any text within their name.
- Added the ability to select all memberships on the Memberships tab of the Class Setup page.
- Added the customer name at the top of the membership billing summary page.
- Fixed the issue where when adding another item in the salutations section of a persons profile, it was not being saved.
- Fixed the issue where custom fields with a Yes/No data type were presenting incorrectly when viewed on a People type report.
- Fixed the issue where when using a barcode scanner with the attendance kiosk with the "Auto-select class" option activated, reserved classes were not being automatically selected for check in.
- Fixed the issue where Authorize.net users would mistakenly receive an error message for successful payments made through the iPad kiosk app.
- Fixed the issue where when merging duplicate student profiles, saved workout results would disappear on the new merged profile.