Before your members download the Member App, there are a few configuration settings you will need to setup in your Zen Planner database to ensure your students have the best possible experience!
You will have the option to show a staff picture and bio in the new Member App. Follow the steps below to create your staff bios.
- Click Setup
- Click Staff Members. In this section, you will now see a "Profile Display Name" in addition to Staff name & email
- Click on a Staff Member's name
- Click on the Photo and Bio tab
- Here you will be able to fill in Staff Title, Profile Display Name, Staff Biography & upload a Staff Photo
- Click Save Staff Member when complete
In the Member App, you will have the option to display a roster of who is reserved for a particular class. This includes the student's name and photo. You will be able to enable this for each class you offer.
- Click on Setup
- Click on Classes
- Click into one of your classes
- Click into the Online tab
- If the class is not Public, you will first need to check off the "Show On Website?" checkbox
- You will now see a "Make Participants Public?" checkbox
- Check the box and Save Changes to enable this option!
Please Note: By enabling this option, your students will be opted-in by default. They will be able to opt-out on their Member Connect profile.