Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where when updating a member's existing credit card number, the last four digits of the credit card wouldn't update to reflect the new card number until after a payment had been made with the new card.
- Fixed the issue where the Workout Display would ignore the database timezone and show the day incorrectly in some instances.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing the leaderboard, timed results where a lower time is considered better were showing at the bottom of the list with the longest times ranked at the top.
- Fixed the issue where logged results for a workout where the measure is in minutes/seconds were showing up under the Faceboard just in seconds.
- Fixed the issue where a member adding an EFT account through member connect could not click save and continue.
- Fixed the issue where appointment types in a single program were displaying with the program split into multiple areas.
- Fixed the issue where when sorting a promotional ranks report by program for an individual, the programs would appear split instead of in a single section.