Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where a member entering workout results on their mobile device would receive the error message "This value should be a valid phone number".
- Fixed the issue where when grouping results by 'program' in a "People (Show Programs)" report, the programs were displaying multiple times.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't save a workout in the description box in the main screen in advanced workout programming when building a workout.
- Fixed the issue where when programming a workout, creating multiple new skills in a single section would cause some of the measures to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue where uploaded images with names containing symbols could not be deleted from the portal images storage used for templates.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing a people report as images, the Medical fields column had the wrong heading name.
- Fixed the issue where skills could not be deleted from the Skills/Measures catalog page.
- Updated the language on the studio Member Connect>Sidebar Items page to clarify that sidebar items are only visible on the Home, Map and Request Info pages.