Check out this week's release notes!
We have added some new features in anticipation of the launch of our member app later this year and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
New Beta Features
Get a head start on setting up these new beta features and you will be ready to go when the new member app is released later this year!
- Staff Bio You will have the option to show a staff picture and bio in the new Member App.
- See Who's Coming to Class In the Member App, you will have the option to display a roster of who is reserved for a particular class. This includes the student's name and photo. You will be able to enable this for each class you offer.
- Fixed the issue where family members that are part of a family profile were not able to update their own profile photos from member connect.
- Fixed the issue where a staff member accessing the studio database through the iPad kiosk app would not be able to scroll through discount options for an individual bill.
- Fixed the issue where when using the search function in Measures (Workouts), the system was only searching the Measures Name and not the Description.
- Fixed the issue where you would be kicked back out to All People when sorting on the People tab by group.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where when registering a student for a rank test, their current program(s) would sometimes appear multiple times.