Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where when using an iPad 2 or iPad Air 2 with the Kiosk App, you could not scan regular sized barcodes.
- Fixed the issue where results for an AMRAP type measure were not being stored correctly.
- Fixed the issue where the X & Y axis notations on some graphs were appearing in the incorrect format.
- Fixed the issue where a student entering workout results through Member Connect would not be able to save results if they entered a symbol (eg. #, @, %) character in the notes field.
- Fixed the issue where when viewing a Prospects report, the "sub-status" column had replaced the "prospect status" column.
- Fixed the issue where when entering a date into the Birthdate field in a form through member connect, an error message indicating an incorrect format was being used would be generated.
- Fixed the issue where when pulling a product report and batch updating all products to take them off of the member connect site, the retail tax option would be automatically de-selected from those products.
- Fixed the issue where a digital membership contract would be created, and an email sent to the person attempting to sign up asking for it to be signed, before a successful payment was processed. Now, digital membership contracts will only be created for a person who has completed the signup process.