Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue where classes set up to be private (not public on member connect) were viewable by students enrolled in the that class when they were logged in to the mobile site.
- Fixed the issue where when dropping a Membership effective on it's start date a system error message would be generated.
- Fixed the issue where the results count for "all results" at the top & the bottom of the the workout tracker, and on an individual person's profile, did not match.
- Fixed the issue where when choosing to apply a new universal document to old prospects, the system would not actually generate the document for those profiles.
- Fixed the issue where non English characters input into the text of a workout in advanced workout tracking would show as a question mark (?) after being saved.
- Fixed the issue where when creating different multiple options for a single product in the retail store, the options would not appear consistently in a drop-down box when selling.
- Fixed the issue where a previously saved report could not be modified.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't add a note with any exisiting "type" category to client profiles.