Once you have created a discount or surcharge, you can begin adding them to retail items for your clients. Here's how it's done!
Adding a Discount in the Retail Store
- Once you have your retail order ready by clicking Setup > Retail on the left > Buy, click Checkout on the right side.
- Use the Customer Lookup to find the member’s name. Click on the member’s name once it appears.
- After you click the member’s name, click More Shipping & Payment Options in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the order overview, click Edit Options in the upper left-hand corner.
- In the Edit Order dialogue box, you will see a dropdown to select a Discount.
- Once you select the Discount and Save Changes, you will see the discount reflected in the bill. You can then make a Payment to complete the order.