Check out this week's release notes!
We added an awesome new feature & squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Added the ability to control which retail items appear on the iPad Kiosk App.
Added the ability to allow people with an existing profile in your system to verify their identity with only their email address. Now, when a person already exists in the system and wants to sign-up for a membership, event, free trial or drop-in, we won’t ask them for their username and password, we’ll only ask them to enter their email address.
- PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the security of member payment account data, we will still ask for a password in order to use a saved payment account to complete a purchase.
- Added business location & currency support for Israel.
- Fixed the issue where staff were unable to filter report results by using the criteria 'greater than' for a custom field that contained a numerical value.
- Fixed the issue where members on a family profile were able to see the reservation stars for other family members when viewing the Member Connect calendar.
- Fixed the issue where in advanced workout tracking you couldn't edit the Number of Sets/Reps within a workout and have them save when you navigated away from the workout.
- Fixed the issue where when merging duplicate profiles, information (including financial information and signed documents), was not being retained.
- Fixed the issue where you could experience long load times when accessing a Class Sessions report with the addition of Attendance and RSVP columns.
- Fixed the issue where when taking a photo of a student on a mobile device and uploading it directly to the student's profile, the image would appear rotated.