Check out this week's release notes!
We squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
- Fixed the issue with the member app where a person who is a member in more than one database, but doesn't have login privileges for all of them, would see all their accounts, not just the ones they could login to.
- Fixed the issue where members were unable to remove themselves from a waitlist for a class via member connect when they would click on My Profile > Reservations > the class they were wait listed for > click cancel.
- Fixed the issue where when adding a result through the Progress & Results page on a student's profile, staff were unable to scroll to the next page of the student's results.
- Fixed the issue where in the member app, members on a family profile attempting to login with the same email address where they each have a different password, were receiving system error messages and were unable to login.
- Fixed the issue where when batch updating a hold to change the dates or adjust the hold, that hold would be removed.
- Fixed the issue where when deleting or dropping a membership, any future waitlist reservations were not being removed from the calendar.