Check out this week's release notes!
We added an awesome new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Awesome New Features
- Updated the registration workflows on Member Connect so the appropriate activated digital documents will appear for each registration type, not just membership registrations. Digital signature documents now appear after the personal info page.
- Fixed the issue where surcharges based on a percentage of a bill were not calculating correctly.
- Fixed the issue where when creating a custom limited attendance membership, you were not prompted to enter a membership duration before proceeding to the next step.
- Fixed the issue where memberships with signup fees, the due date for the sign up fee bills would default to the membership begin date, not the sign-up date.
- Fixed the issue where drop in's booked through member connect were being classified as 'enrollment' type attendances which could cause some automations to break.
- Fixed the issue where the legacy attendance limit automation that triggers a task when a student has one remaining attendance left on a punch card membership wasn't working.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where automations set to send out a SMS text would fire off at inconsistent times.
- Fixed the issue where bills with an amount due set to $0 were not showing as 'PAID' in financial reports.