Check out this week's release notes!
We added a new feature and squashed some bugs to create a better experience for you and your students.
Enhanced Inventory Controls in the Retail Store
You are now able to set unique wholesale prices for items when using the 'Multiple Options' tool in the product setup menu in the retail store. This new feature will allow you to do more robust COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) reporting.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't delete a class session, in the new welcome desk, when using the Firefox browser.
- Fixed the issue where the eye icon indicating that a programmed workout is public, was incorrectly appearing on all programmed workouts.
- Fixed the intermittent issue where Member/People type automations using Signup Date criteria were not firing off on a consistent basis.
- Fixed the issue where automated birthday alert emails set to fire off on the member's birthdate, were firing off the day after instead.
- Fixed the issue where when running an attendance type report, you would see the ability to add criteria for 'event registrations' which is not available on this report type.
- Fixed the issue where people were able to submit the same email address through a prospect form multiple times, creating multiple profiles.